Waxing is semi-permanent hair removal in which the hair is pulled from the root. Depending on your hair growth cycle, after a waxing service you can be hair free for two to four weeks. If you continue with your waxing maintenance appointments, you can have results that last longer. We strive to give a great experience and make the service as pain-free as possible.
TIPS & TRICKS
- For best results, your hair should be about the length of a long grain of rice. If you normally shave, let it grow for two weeks.
- Come to your waxing appointment freshly showered. This helps to open up the hair follicles.
- Check with your doctor about taking Ibuprofen 45 minutes before appointment.
- Don’t schedule a wax the week before or during your period. This is when your skin is going to be the most sensitive.
- Don’t wear your skinny jeans. The baggier the clothing, the less irritation you will have.
|Custom Brow Shaping||$20.|
|Chin or Cheek||$15.|
|Full Leg w/ Bikini||$85.|
*Available for female clients only